Sunday, March 11, 2012

I've been a slacker...


Wow, so I just realized how much of a slacker I've been on my blog lately.  We've been quite busy getting things ready for BP's arrival that I've forgotten to update this in awhile.  Here is my latest picture from almost a week ago.

37 Weeks
This picture marks another wonderful milestone.  BP is full term now!!!  Therefore, he can be born at anytime, not be considered pre-term, and have no problems functioning just as well as a 40 week baby.  We have been so excited for this and are getting so ready for him to come!

Since my last post, I have had 2 baby showers.  My high school and college friend Katie had one for me in Eau Claire the middle of February.  It was so great to see the people that came as we don't get to Eau Claire as often as we would like.  Unfortunately, Garret's mom was sick with the flu, so she wasn't able to come, but she made some awesome things for BP's room.  Garret and I are very lucky as both our mom's are very talented with sewing projects! The picture of my mom's project will be later.

Wall hanging..sooo cute!!



Crib bumpers
Diaper Holder



I had my other shower last weekend with my aunts and cousins on my Dad's side.  We hadn't seen them in awhile, so it was fun to get together before we add another little one to the Springer family.  I finally got to see the project my mom had been working on for awhile.  It turned out so adorable!  I think it will be perfect for a playmat and for tummy time.  As you can see, Jackson tried to sneak in the picture too.  It's made with a bunch of different flannel fabric swatches.  The ears are even floppy on it!

Puppy blanket/playmat.  It's huge!



Well, I suppose I should get going.  Garret's and my project for the day today is to put the finishing touches on BP's room by getting his wall stickers up.  I'll will post again after it's done with pictures!  Have a great rest of the weekend.  The weather is beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment